As you know, Jio is all set to launch its DTH set top box in India. The booking for DTH will be starting online on their official website. Before Rumors was that it will be unveiled in June of 2017 But there are reports now that it will launch this end of May 2017. With that Jio is also looking forward to launching 4G Volte phone priced at Rs 1500.What if I tell you that they have released some clue of the set top box on their official site? Yes, if you go to the recharge page of Jio you can see the sneak peak of Jio DTH.
Yes, they are planning to introduce DTH Set Top box this year. Jio TV has already given 432 free channels to all users. This will set a big competition to the rival operator such as DISH TV, Airtel Digital TV, Tata Sky etc.
Jio DTH Information:
|HDMI Output Port||Available|
|Regional Language||Yes, 15|
|Monthly Price||₹240 (inc of Tax)|
|Total HD Channels||34|
|Booking Charges||₹900 (Approx)|
|Release Date||June 2017|
Apply Online Booking of DTH Set Top Box
Jio set top box will be available on its official website, after that you can book it online. Later the booking will be available on eCommerce site like Flipkart as well as Amazon. You can book the setup box using your Customer ID. Your registered mobile number will be treated as your primary number and you will receive all the booking alert on your number.DTH is not started yet but when it will start then you have to follow below-recommended steps:
- First of all, visit Jio.com to book your DTH online.
- After that, you have to enter your number.
- Fill your house address with your area pin code correctly.
- Submit the form and your request will be processed soon.
- Finally, you will get your booking ID on your primary number.
- The installation team will arrive within 2 business days to your home.
- The installation service will be free of cost and you only have to pay DTH charges.
- You can check the status of service, last payment details from your number.
Jio DTH Channel Pack:
|Channel Type||Numbers of Channel|