People are always busy to schedule their bank related works and sometimes they disappoint themselves because of bank holidays. There are 4 continuous days and 3 more continuous days also this month on which all the banks will be closed so plan your work accordingly.
Banks are pulling down their shutters for 4 continuous days on the dates and occasions–
- 12th August 2017 because of the second Saturday.
- 13th August 2017 because of the Sunday.
- 14th August 2017, on the occasion of Krishna Janmashtami.
- 15th August 2017, on the occasion of Independence Day.
There are 3 more continuous days on which all the banks will be closed this month-
- 25th August 2017 on the occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi.
- 26th August 2017 because of fourth Saturday.
- 27th August 2017 because of Sunday.
So there are 7 days of bank holidays and you need to schedule your bank works according to the dates. And this news is good for the people who work in banks.